Ideally based within aprox. 1.5 hours of Buckingham you will be responsible for service and maintenance of our range of ultra-modern,
high tech CNC machine tools.
• Repair of Fooke and other technologically advanced CNC equipment
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting for our customers’ diverse technical issues
• Remedying any problems that arise, and carrying out on-site repairs
• Commissioning of machines and components
• Carrying out diverse and varied maintenance work
• Completed technical apprenticeship or degree with knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics, or electronics
• Technical expertise with several years’ experience in field service (maintenance and repair) or in the commissioning and/or
servicing of lathes and/or milling machines
• Confident handling of CNC controls (e.g. Siemens, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Mitsubishi)
• Service-oriented approach, friendly manner and confident with direct customer contact
• Willing to travel nationally and be highly flexible
Machine specific training will be undertaken at the Fooke factory in Borken, Germany.
Salary commensurate with experience. Company car/ van. Contributory Pension Plan. Laptop, iPhone
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org