Ideally based within aprox. 1.5 hours of Buckingham you will be responsible for service and maintenance of our range of ultra-modern,
high tech CNC machine tools. However, if you are not based near Buckingham, have the right experience and knowledge we would still love to hear from you.
• Repair of Fooke and other technologically advanced CNC equipment
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting for our customers’ diverse technical issues
• Remedying any problems that arise, and carrying out on-site repairs
• Commissioning of machines and components
• Carrying out diverse and varied maintenance work
• Completed technical apprenticeship or degree with knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics, or electronics
• Technical expertise with several years’ experience in field service (maintenance and repair) or in the commissioning and/or
servicing of lathes and/or milling machines
• Confident handling of CNC controls (e.g. Siemens, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Mitsubishi)
• Service-oriented approach, friendly manner and confident with direct customer contact
• Willing to travel nationally and be highly flexible
Machine specific training will be undertaken at the Fooke factory in Borken, Germany.
Salary commensurate with experience. Company car. Contributory Pension Plan. Laptop, iPhone
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org